Sunday 12 July 2009

wow.

Sorry I have not been on in ages!
But I'm gonna make up for it with a long blog post explaining why I have been so busy! :)

So on Friday last week I went to Ingatestone Park, and just hung about with a few close friends, then on Saturday I went with around 30 other people, and had another field partyyy again :) So of course I didn't have much sleeep. The next day pretty much slept all day, until I went to go see Madonna live. The seats were pretty shit, but I got the tickets for free, so it was worth it. Just a word of advice, Madonna is CRAP live!

Tuesday however went to Rough Trade in Brick Lane and saw Bombay Bicycle Club for free, met them aswell :)


Wednesdsay was going to see The Maccabees but they sold out :(

Thursday I went to my school play, to see some of my friends perform, which at parts I have to admit was hilarious! :)

Then on Friday went to a gig, organised by Pop! Goes the Weasel where I met loads of people. Just a small gig, with unknown small bands and had a lot of funn dancing about, getting sweaty and all that. We then proceeded to got back to my friends house and went a but crazy due to ceratin things ;)

Saturday hung out in park, then a party... Was alright, mostly walked arounf Belsize Parrrk, at like 11, chain smoking with Evaaa. The Josh and Jobe stayed over at Eva's.

That was a long post! :)